Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Hunt A Killer: My Review

My Review of a Killer Product!



     Have an unhealthy obsession with true crime and murder mysteries? Welcome to HUNT A KILLER...the monthly subscription service that offers you the chance to commune with a mysterious pen pal. Episode One introduces you to the game and starts you on your way to immersing yourself in murder and cryptic clues! Season One consists of 8 boxes or episodes that take you on a roller coaster ride through the demented mind of a killer. It is 100% safe but at times definitely Not Safe For Work! It may seem frustrating at first glance, but once you start figuring out the clues on your own or with the help of the ever-growing HAK community, you will understand why this is, in my humble opinion, one of the greatest subscription experiences you could be a part of! There may be other subscription boxes, but this one is better than the rest!
     Where other subscription boxes give you trinkets that just take up space...Hunt A Killer gives you tangible items. Things you can hold and use to help you in your Hunt. Maybe you use the items to make a "murder board" and tack up clues. Or you take over the dining room table with your boxes! However you choose to investigate the evolving experience of Hunt A Killer, you can't go wrong. I'm receiving my Season 2 Episode 2 box this month and I couldn't be more thrilled. I used to dread checking the mail. Now when I receive my "Shipped" text from the postal service, I sprint to the mailbox! It's unlike anything I've done and worth every penny.
     And unlike other subscription services, every month a loyal member of the HAK community, Will Rogers is doing live streams, unboxings of episodes, theorizing live clue-by-clue, and creating content for members and interested hunters to take part in. All for 30$ a month! What are you waiting for! Get your first box today and join me on the Hunt for a Killer!


APPLY TODAY!!!     


Pricing: Pricing Options


Hunt A Killer: Unboxings by Will Rogers aka "The Haunted Sponge"


No comments:

Post a Comment